10 SHORT QUESTIONS WITH FTAMPA
FTampa (Felipe Tampa) is one of those who are pushing brazilian EDM to a next level. Professionally producing since 2010, Tampa presents a noteworthy list of original and remixed tracks, being increasingly recognized worldwide. 2013 was this young musician’s breakthrough, when Hardwell played himself “FTampa - Kick It Hard” at Tomorrowland’s Main Stage.
- To travel around the world and make people happy!
- I was involved in the music thing since I was 13 years old. My cousin showed me electronic music 4 years ago and I got in love! I've started to produce my own songs and everything started to happen.
- Marketing work! I'm glad I work with something I truly love!
- Hard work. Talent and connections are important too but the first thing is hard work! Working as much as you can is the answer!
- All the time I'm free! I try to work on the road in melodies etc and when I can be at my studio I start to turn it in a real track!
- Definitely Sylenth. I love it since I started. I use it for almost everything but now, I'm using Spire a lot.
- Yes I make my on mix and master. I have a friend who is a talented producer name Bernn and he help me a lot on master things. My favorite comp is c4 by waves and limiter is the Ozone 6 maximizer!
- I like when a fan talks to me as a normal person! I love to know more about fans! They scream loud sometimes hahaha.
- Martin Garrix told me about it! I got in love with it and started to use in all my tracks!
- I think the quality! Sometimes I take a preset and start to work on it to make something new! But the quality is definitely what make it the best!