10 SHORT QUESTIONS WITH FELGUK
1. What is the best part about being a producer?
- Just being able to get crazy in the studio and experiment with new sounds. Its lake being a mad scientist in your lab and making a living out if it!
2. How did it all start for you?
- We started for fun with no intention to become professionals. Just downloaded the free softwares at the time and free plugins and samples and started fooling around. We got all the info we needed from internet forums.
3. What would you be doing now if it wasn't for music?
- Probably we would have became homeless! Lol
4. Is talent, hard work, or the connections you make the most important factor for being successful?
- Its a mix of all those, but I guess talent is what really makes you stand out. But talent without hard work and connections will lead you nowhere.
5. When do you usually make music?
- During the weekdays, when we are lucky enough to get out of the way all the other work involved in having a career in dance music.
6. What is your favorite synthesizer? Which one do you use most in your productions?
- Sylenth1, Nexus 2, Omnisphere, Spire, Serum…. there are so many! But I guess Sylenth1 is the most common in our productions.
7. Do you work on mastering/mixing by yourself? Favorite Compressor/ Limiter/Maximizer?
- Yes, we try to do everything from inside the box. Our favorite mastering tool has to be everyone’s favourite Isotope Ozone.
8. What was the best reaction you've gotten when a fan got to meet you?
- We have seen it all, people crying, people showing Felguk tattoos, people asking for autographs on the weirdest places, its always great when we see someone that involved with our music.
9. How did you discover Vandalism?
- Through fellow dance music producers. Everyone is using it!
10. What makes you choose Vandalism over other competitors?
- I think Vandalism has the edge when it comes to consistency. There are virtually no bad sound banks released by them.