1. What is the best part about being a producer?
-There is nothing better than see how the crowd goes crazy on the track you produced! It is also a great opportunity to express yourself.
2. How did it all start for you?
- We were infected with music since we were kids. As teenagers we started producing and DJ and despite the fact that we came from different music scenes, our paths crossed and we decided to join forces and produce something together.
3. What would you be doing now if it wasn't for music?
- No idea, honestly. For sure it would have something to do with music. Maybe playing guitar in a rock band :)
4. Is talent, hard work, or the connections you make the most important factor for being successful?
- Really hard work and talent are the most important, but in these days when there is so many producers also connections are very helpful to be noticed.
5. When do you usually make music?
- Almost every day we work on new ideas in our studios and at least once a week we meet together to combine our works. We also make a lot of orders for mixing, mastering and other stuff. So if we are not on the road, we certainly do something that connects with music.
6. What is your favorite synthesizer? Which one do you use most in your productions?
- Sylenth1 is the most useful, we make many layered leads with Sylenth1. Pretty simple and sounds great too! We also use a lot of Spire and Serum.
7. Do you work on mastering/mixing by yourself? Favorite Compressor/ Limiter/Maximizer ?
- Yeah we make our own mix and mastering. Our favorite plugins are "Vengeance Multiband Mastering Compressor" and "Precision Mastering Bundle" from Universal Audio, also Izotope Ozone is very helpful.
8. What was the best reaction you've gotten when a fan got to meet you?
- Every time when we meet our fans it is a great feeling!
9. How did you discover Vandalism?
- I think one of us was looking for something on music blog and there was a banner of Vandalism. Some time later we found out that Vandalism came from Poland as we do :)
10. What makes you choose Vandalism over other competitors?
- We used a lot of Vandalism banks in our productions, presets sounds great and they are very easy to tweak.
*All pictures of Dirty Rush & Gregor Es come from their facebook. Follow them for more!