10 SHORT QUESTIONS WITH BOUNCE INC.
1. What is the best part about being a producer?
- I guess it's the chance of proving ourselves. Also being a creative or looking for own style, that's nowadays really hard.
2. How did it all start for you?
- We've been making music for 13 years, but it has been our profession for 7 years. It all has started with weird remixes we were making, which aren't now the things we could be proud of. As a Bounce Inc. we have been making music since 2014.
3. What would you be doing now if it wasn't for music?
- We have no idea. We can't imagine life without making music.
4. Is talent, hard work, or the connections you make the most important factor for being successful?
- Times are changing and now you don't need as much talent as in the past to become a big star. But we notice that hard work and persistence are the best producer's feature . Of course there are people who won't succeed and they probably won't reach their goals, but determination can do anything, so they should try.
5. When do you usually make music?
- In the evenings, when phones don't ring, kids are sleeping and wife isn't grumbling. Then we have time to focus on thins we have planned before.
6. What is your favorite synthesizer? Which one do you use most in your productions?
- 1 - 2 years ago it was definitely Sylenth1, but now it's Spire and Virus Ti2. They give us possibility to make amazing sounds. We try not using presets but when we do we reach for these from Vandalism. We mostly change them and layer to obtain specific sound for us.
7. Do you work on mastering/mixing by yourself? Favorite Compressor/ Limiter/Maximizer?
- Yes, we do. It's very labor-intensive part of whole production. We always want to obtain perfect mix while some frequencies leave place for another. Mastering is an individual case. Mostly our labels are making it for us. Till now they didn't make it worse. We are still working on our mastering techniques to get better and better. Fabfilter PRO-C / PRO-C2 Limiter and Universal Audio precision series plugins.
8. What was the best reaction you've gotten when a fan got to meet you?
- Every reaction of people while we are spinnin' in the clubs it's a kind of motivation for further work. Girls still haven't been throwing their brassiere's for us, but we know this is going to happen very soon. I'm jokin!
9. How did you discover Vandalism?
- We know with the guys since the beginning. We're from Poland as well!
10. What makes you choose Vandalism over other competitors?
- Great quality, interesting sounds and what is the most important - originality!
All pictures of Bounce Inc come from their facebook. Follow them for more!